Blogging is not my thing!

Here is a little piece of what life is like for us. I can't promise that I'll keep it updated, but I'll try to let you in on some of the goings on!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Rodeo Queen

My friend Mal is one of those....rodeo flag ladies. (I guess thats what you would call them??) Anywho, she took Baylee on a horse ride around the corral, and boy did she love it!When asked if she wanted to be a rodeo queen, she nodded yes like it was a dumb question! Ofcourse she wants to be a rodeo queen!
She just smiled the entire time!

And then she got to watch the rodeo.....and she was amazed by it all. I'm afraid my lil girl might be into the expensive pets. But i was when i was a kid and never got the "real horse" i wanted every Christmas. We'll see.....now mommy and Baylee both like expensive pets! If wishes were fishes...



No comments:

Post a Comment