Blogging is not my thing!

Here is a little piece of what life is like for us. I can't promise that I'll keep it updated, but I'll try to let you in on some of the goings on!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Here I go again

So after reading a friends blog, I decided to go for it and write about anything and everything. I've been doing this program....Body For Life; its been tough but I have lost 12 pounds in 3 months. I do feel tons better. I'm not as tired all the time. I wake up at 6 every morning and exercise. One day weights, the next day cardio. I eat six times a day, smaller portions and lots more protein. Its been an experience, but I do find myself stressing over whether my hubby has been doing like he should. He cheats sometimes, with the food side and the exercise side. And it REALLY bothers me. I know I should just worry about myself, but I have a hard time. Am I insane?? Anyway, we'll see how long this goes. I didn't take before pics.....and so I can't actually show anyone my progress. But hey, I can tell and thats all that matters, right?

2 comments:

  1. it's so awesome how much weight you have lost. keep it up. healthy is good news. you aren't insane, you just want him to be healthy too. but don't stress too much over it. stress makes you retain water, which means less weight loss. keep blogging, i'll keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! You are good!! What a hot mama. ;)
    I may just have to try this thing out after I pop out this critter and have a bunch of weight to loose..
    Oh and with the hubby.. I totally understand that. I get so stressed when Logan does stuff that I know is not healthy, I try to not worry bout it but I just cant. I end up telling him time and time again to not eat right before he gets into bed or things like that with no luck.. You should solve the problem of getting through to guys and you will be rich!
    Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete