Blogging is not my thing!

Here is a little piece of what life is like for us. I can't promise that I'll keep it updated, but I'll try to let you in on some of the goings on!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bad Days

Do you ever have one of those days that you just feel like doing nothing? Well, today was one of those days! I hate feeling like this. I'm cranky when people want me to do something.....I'm cranky just thinking about what needs to be done arond the house. Grrr.....it doesn't help that Baylee has a cold again and was up all night. You people wanted me to keep blogging, but I'd bet you might regret it if I keep posting things like this! Sorry!

2 comments:

  1. Oh the things I have to look forward too.. I already get cranky but not after not getting sleep cuz of a sick kid.. Joy..
    I will stick with ya through your bad days, no worries ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone has bad days.....even without a little hooligan to deal with!

    ReplyDelete