Blogging is not my thing!

Here is a little piece of what life is like for us. I can't promise that I'll keep it updated, but I'll try to let you in on some of the goings on!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Perk Up

I know, the subject isn't too catchy, but I just need to vent. My life has taken a few unexpected turns recently. And I often have negative thoughts about things. I get all feelin' bad for myself. But I really do have so much to be thankful for. My family is amazing! They are always there for me. And then there are my friends.....hope you still love me even though i unload my troubles on ya. I have a beautiful little girl who I love soooooo much! My husband loves me and supports me in everything i do. I live in a house and have plenty to eat. I could go on and on. Now, I may not think this way tomorrow, but I want you all to know how much i appreciate you. I hope all these "trials" are making me stronger. I can make it through....especially with all of you there by my side! How mushy and gushy has this post become! I love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment