Blogging is not my thing!

Here is a little piece of what life is like for us. I can't promise that I'll keep it updated, but I'll try to let you in on some of the goings on!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Some place tropical....

Why is it that I so badly want to go somewhere tropical?? Could it be that its warm?Could it be that I want to feel sand beneath my toes? Could it be that its warm??(yes I wrote that twice on purpose) I just want so badly to get away from this place and just chill in the sunshine while the ocean waves lull me to sleep.......Sigh. Anyone with me on this one?

3 comments:

  1. I wanna go! I am sick of this cold weather so anywhere warm sounds delicious to me! Your background isn't helping too much.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm up for some warm weather and sandy beaches. Count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to go on a Tropical vacation. I have no idea when (or if) that'll happen...

    ReplyDelete